There’s not much more to say about Weavly other than now it’s even EASIER to make mashup videos. With material you find on YouTube, SoundCloud and Loopcam you can chop up the content and create new visuals.
The interface is very familiar, those who’ve used other video editors will be able to pick it up quickly and the tutorial when you create your first project leads you through the steps to make your first mashup.
I took 30 seconds and made the test footage below:
Why use it?
- Access all videos on YouTube and all sounds on SoundCloud for your work
- Add additional value to your articles by using media content
- No copyright issues
- No content acquisition costs
- No downloads or uploads necessary, start editing on the spot with our very easy to use editor
- Engage your readers in a unique way
- Weavly is completely free and we don’t have any plans to change that
- Weavly works in accordance with the Terms of Service of YouTube and SoundCloud
- All the media used is streamed directly from the source platforms and remains technically separated
- Weavly solely allows access to content released for distribution; the uploader of the source content can change this at any time
Weavly is currently in open beta so it’s worth a try. If anyone makes any cool mashups send them our way.