After a long process of creation & collaboration, The New Rockstar Philosophy and Indie Ink are celebrating the launch of The New Rockstar Philosophy iPad app, based on The New Rockstar Philosophy: A Guerrilla Blueprint for Digitally Conscious Artists.
The app was launched officially at MoSo Fest 2014, where Indie Ink’s CEO Suzanne Paschall and Marketing Director Megan Evans led a panel discussion with the creative team, including U of S Computer Science Professor Ralph Deters, App Designer Flavio Ishii, local artist Cody Powell, and the co-authors of the original New Rockstar Philosophy Matt Voyno and Roshan Hoover.
As an added bonus, we got some great press from the Star Phoenix, and from our partners at the University of Saskatchewan. The app is available for download from iTunes, and we encourage our extended friends and families to download this for your iPad immediately, if not sooner.
Check out some screen shots
Finally, the internationally published, award winning, book The New Rockstar Philosophy: A Guerrilla Blueprint for Digitally Conscious artists, is available on The App Store. With new media, updated information, sharing connectivity, enhanced comments and author feedback, The New Rockstar Philosophy app adds a new and exciting layer to the already inspirational and ground breaking music industry insight of the book.
CONCEPTS COVERED INCLUDE:
- +How to book shows + tour + showcase
- +How to Crowdfund your project
- +Simple and effective Social strategies
- +Creating and branding of your music
- +The Nano Rockstar: A New Model For the Millennial Age
- +Managing Your Band’s Cash
- +Cutting edge digital music marketing strategies
- + many more
EXCLUSIVE App FEATURES
- +Video interviews with – Brazilian/Italian band Selton. – D.C. band Mission South.
- +Original Artwork by underground graffiti artist Cody Powell
- +Cool parallax book design by Italian/Brazilian artist Flavio Ishii
- +Commenting and direct interactions and conversations with the authors.
- +Infinity Content Updates – As the book gets updated so will your app. One book for life.